Welcome to NAVIGATOR – a project designed to better understand the American public’s views on issues of the day and help advocates, elected officials, and other interested parties understand the language, imagery, and messaging needed to make and win key policy arguments.
- Abortion largely dominates how many view the status of women.
- Paid leave is widely supported, with many recognizing the clear, personal impact it can have for families.
- While many lament the ease “old white men” have in the workplace, equal pay policies are viewed as more complicated.
- Few participants have heard from candidates on any of these issues.
- Improved outcomes for families and increased employee morale are strong messages